To ease my way into this challenge, I will start out with a simple gratitude list - always a good "go to" idea for me:
I am grateful for
• all of you and hopeful of making new friends and receiving challenging, thought-provoking and guiding responses from many of you
• my normally great state of health - Jan and Feb have been brutal health wise in our household and things aren't better yet - hopeful that spring will restore us all to our normal selves
• my amazing children who continue to blow me away with their accomplishments, talents, and knowledge - I have decided that even though the teen years have their own set of problems, I am truly enjoying my kids at this stage of their lives
• my ability to CHOOSE to return to a regular exercise routine (plan on getting back into it right after I post this today) - so many people don't have this kind of choice
• employment - though teaching is not what it used to be for me - I am grateful everyday for a job doing something at which I am somewhat skilled.
• my students this year - especially A. who always keeps me laughing
OK - as promised - off to change into workout clothes and get back into the exercise groove - have 10 lbs. to shed! Welcome back all - I am grateful to be in your company!
Quote of the day: And by the way, everything in life is writeable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.