A quick gratitude list to start the second half of this Challenge ~
I am grateful for:
• family time - actually have to make this post quick so I can go to dinner with my "peeps"
• the good health and intelligence of my kids
• potato chips - I rarely indulge, but when I do - I remember how much I love them
• the small pink blossoms emerging on our peach tree in the back yard
• the kind comments made on many of my posts by my fellow slicers
• the creative minds involved in this SOLSC - you all inspire me daily
• laughing babies
• a husband who is willing to make changes
• a warm sweatshirt
• a warm shower
• cobalt blue
• the easy strains of a Vivaldi concerto
• the excitement of March Madness basketball
• the anticipation of summer
• the possibilities of my OLW - "create"
Thank you - now, off to dinner
Quote of the day: All things bright and beautiful
All creatures great and small
All things wise and wonderful
The Lord God made them all.
~Cecil Frances Alexander