Ten Things I hate:
1. Unloading the dishwasher
2. Being cold
4. A teenager with an attitude
5. Rude, disrespectful, impolite people
6. Having a dairy allergy
7. Getting no comments on my daily slice of life post
8. Being sick
9. Not getting paid enough
10. Spring yard work
Ten Things I love:
1. Mocha chip ice cream (now if they just made it in soy)
2. A soft bed and warm blanket
4. Reading, reading, reading
5. An ice cold imported beer
6. Dinner out, good music, good drink, good company
7. My dog, Kona
8. My family - immediate and extended
9. Folk music
10. Making art
Quote for the day: Anyone can carry his burden, however hard, until nightfall.
Anyone can do his work, however hard, for one day.
Anyone can live sweetly, patiently, lovingly, purely,
till the sun goes down.
And this is all life really means.
~Robert Louis Stevenson