Happy Spring Break to all for whom this applies!!! We are not traveling this year as we usually do, but I will enjoy the down time anyway.
Because SOLC has become an obsession for me and is taking up too much of my thoughts and time (though I RELISH EVERY SINGLE MOMENT OF IT!!) I will force myself into a simple list of thanks today and move on to enjoy my freedom and family. Hope the day is a beautiful one for everyone else.
1. I am grateful for vacations
2. I am grateful for my funny, crazy, son with his infectious laugh
3. I am grateful for the funny family movie night we spent together last night
4. I am grateful for the unexpected blanket of fresh snow on the ground this morning, but
5. I am also very grateful that the forecast is for warm, warm, WARM!
6. I am grateful for the buds on the rose bushes and the plum trees and peach trees already in bloom
7. I am grateful for each and every comment someone takes the time to make on my blog posts. They
are so important to me as a beginning writer.
8. I am grateful for the fact my injured thumb seems to be SLOWLY getting better - really not sure
what I did to it.
10. I am grateful for all the blessings in my life and all the blessings
Quote for the day: All things bright and beautiful,
all creatures great and small
All things wild and wonderful,
the Lord God made them all.
~Cecil Frances Alexander