Sunday, March 30, 2014
Gratitude, Round 2
• my younger twin sisters who turn 50 today. They are becoming my support base, my confidants, and are fast becoming my best friends.
• March Madness basketball - love it!
• witnessing my dyslexic son succeed in school - yes, with some support, but mostly by himself
• making deeper connections with my daughter
• finishing the laundry and the smell of clean clothes
• finding time to write today
• my brother who can still make me laugh with his antics - even at our advanced age
• having food in the cupboards, a roof over my head, money in my pocket, a family surrounding me
• the smell of a whole chicken roasting in the oven
• my upcoming spring break - if I can make it two more weeks
• the end of the school year and the promise of summer
• a day off tomorrow - if you don't count the trip to the dentist
• the smoothies that my husband and daughter are bringing home any moment
Quote of the day: