Monday, February 2, 2015

Musings

Quotes inspire me, comfort me, encourage me, support me, affirm me - they always have.

So, I'll share a few that are currently helping me get through life - may one or more speak to you as well...

   The less you respond to negative people,

               the more peaceful your life will become.




                  The unhappiest people in this world are the people who care the most about what everyone else thinks.


How beautiful it is to stay silent
when someone expects you to be enraged


Things always have a way of working out.  Never underestimate the power of prayer, faith and love.




Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.



You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream...


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful quotes. Just what I needed to read. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good quote...I think I better add a few of these to my collection! Thanks for sharing them today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect thoughts for a day like today. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete